Sunday, February 3, 2008

First couple weeks...

12 Manson Place... My home for the next 4 months :) 12 of us live here and share a small, but working kitchen. There are 8 girls and 4 guys, most from other colleges, not just BU.

Classes are fine, though I wish I didn't have to take them. I cannot wait to be at my internship. Last week I interviewed and found out that I got my internship at the Rebecca Hossack Gallery.


I have been completely getting into the "art mode!" I have already been to to art fairs, most of the major museums, Sotherby's + Christies', and at least 15 galleries.




I have stayed in London this entire time, but I am planning a bunch of trips both inside and outside the UK.

I have trips booked:
*Feb 14 - 17: Edinburgh, Scotland
* Feb 26 - 29: Tangier, Morocco
*March 1: Madrid, Spain
*March 28-30: Barcelona, Spain

and I am trying to plan trips to:
*Italy
*Belgium
*Wales
*a Jane Austin Tour of stately houses :)
(yes, I know I am a dork)

No comments: